Family Modifications Attorney

After a divorce or a child custody agreement, things may change. Maybe the income of one party has changed or the employment is about to change. The state of Florida understands things change over time and allows for modifications to time-sharing agreements, alimony and child support.

When you've gone through a big life change or your ex-spouse has, you may need the help of a skilled family law attorney in Jacksonville. Whether the other party is trying to modify the agreement or you need to make modifications, an attorney will help you navigate the process. If you need to modify child support, alimony or the time-sharing agreements, call The Law Offices of Tassone, Dreicer & Hill today.


Making modifications to the agreements stemming from the dissolution of a marriage or a time-sharing agreement for a child may be necessary. When a significant change to income, place of residence or place of employment happens, it may be necessary to make modifications.

It's necessary to prove a significant change in circumstances has happened before proposing modification. This isn't an easy process and the courts typically discourage litigants from coming back to court if they just want to renegotiate the previously agreed upon deal.

If you've gone through significant changes or your ex-spouse has, we can help with the modifications to child support, alimony or time-sharing agreements. Contact Tassone, Dreicer & Hill today and find out how we can help you.


Another issue you may face when dealing with child support, alimony or child custody is the enforcement of the agreements reached. Sometimes, the party responsible for paying spousal support or child support doesn't pay. Willful failure to pay either type of support is considered to be contempt of court in Florida. Any party found in contempt may face sanctions, which may include incarceration.

Even if the support is paid on time, you may be able to motion the court for enforcement if there have been violations of the time-sharing agreement and the parenting plan. In addition, if any other aspects of the court order have been violated or disregarded, you will be able to motion the court for enforcement.

At Tassone, Dreicer & Hill, we can assist you with the enforcement of the agreements reaches after a divorce or paternity case becomes final. If the other party isn't holding up their end of the agreements, Contact The Law Offices of Tassone, Dreicer & Hill today or call us at 904-396-3344. We will help you motion the courts for enforcement.