Frank Tassone, Partner
Frank Tassone is a founding partner of Tassone, Dreicer & Hill. Born in Brunswick, Georgia, he received a graduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his law degree from the University of Florida.
Mr. Tassone served as Special Counsel, Florida Statewide Grand Jury, 1978-1983.
- Criminal, Civil, Family
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Felonies, Misdemeanors (Federal & State)
- Death Penalty Litigation
- The Florida Bar, Admitted 1973
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit