Jesse Dreicer, Partner
Jesse Dreicer is a partner at Tassone, Dreicer & Hill. Raised in Jacksonville, he received an undergraduate degree from Auburn University with concentration in Public Law/Resolution Conflict and his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law.
Mr. Dreicer is admitted to practice before Florida Supreme Court, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
He is also an active member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and serves on the board of the Child Cancer Fund. Since becoming a member of the Florida Bar, Mr. Dreicer has handled over 20 jury trials to verdict.
- Criminal, Civil, Family
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Felonies, Misdemeanors (Federal & State)
- Death Penalty Litigation
- The Florida Bar, Admitted 2007
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit