Personal Injury Law


Personal Injury

If you suffered a minor injury in an accident, you should consider yourself fortunate. If you have suffered a serious injury due to the careless or wrongful actions of another, you have the right to seek full compensation for the damages you have suffered. Unfortunately, insurance companies will not treat your injury case seriously until you are represented by an attorney.

A car wreck, slip-and-fall or other accident can damage your health, your ability to work and your enjoyment of life. The sooner you contact us after an accident, the sooner we can collect and preserve the evidence we need to prove liability. No matter how you were injured, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.

Contact one of our expert attorneys in Jacksonville at Tassone, Dreicer & Hill Law FirmĀ online now, or call us at 904-396-3344

Layout mode
Predefined Skins
Custom Colors
Choose your skin color
Patterns Background
Images Background